21 Quotes To Get You Through A Tough Day
We’re all human and we all have bad days. Whether you’re dealing with a stressful situation, just got some hard news or simply having a tough morning, we’ve got some quotes to help you get back up when life knocks you down.
1. A fresh start isn’t a new place, it’s a new mindset.
2. Don’t be afraid to start over. This time you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience.
3. Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.
4. If your path demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place.
5. You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. -S. E Hinton
6. You’ve got to decide for yourself who you’re going to be. Don’t let anyone make that decision for you.
7. If it’s out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too.
8. Blossom into a badass woman with more faith than fear.
9. Don’t adapt to the energy of the room. Influence the energy of the room.
10. Give yourself some credit for the days you made it when you thought you couldn’t.
11. You can’t go back to change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. -C.S. Lewis
12. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
13. The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
14. Storms make trees take deeper roots. -Dolly Parton
15. Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destinations.
16. She remembered who she was, and the game changed.
17. If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
18. Have a kind heart, fierce mind and brave spirit.
19. A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.
20. No one is you and that is your power.
21. When nothing is sure, everything is possible.